Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I just bought a 1985 e190 and driving this evening a buzzer…

Customer Question
Hi I just bought a...
Hi I just bought a 1985 e190 and driving this evening a buzzer started sounding. It's not he same as the lights buzzer this goes on and off constantly. When I switch off the car it stops. When I start it it come back on after about a minute. Any ideas?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Australia Car
Answered in 4 days by:
8/2/2017
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 11 months ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Pull on each door one at a time to the closed position and see if this then allows the buzzer to stop.If this works on one of the doors when pushed in to be closed tighter this indicates the door switch is at fault needing replaced for the affected door.If this is or was already checked and did not work let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete