Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Senior Technician
84449473

Mate im rocket from Darwin I fix cars and drive em around

Customer Question

Hi mate im rocket from Darwin I fix cars and drive em around for a while then give em to family and friends im at at a loss with this vr 94 commodore got power going to both of the injector terminals bigger problem is I don't have a credit card to pay you with I have a Westpac debit card can they work ive gone through everything crankangle sensor new fuel pump dhu unit under the coils pretty well every thing can ya help me out im at back tracking the wiring back to the computer cant fin a short yet any ideas
JA: Have you tried power cycling the appliance -- unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: yer not for a few hours when its off over night then its back nto another idea next day next day by day by day
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yer its just to out there paying some one to fault find especially an leccie
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I was wondering if ya can get an after market injection system and fit it that's one idea but everything else I have tried
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
yer just standing by see if ya can come up with any suggestions
Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

Hello! My name is Gary.
Welcome to JustAnswer.
I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with a reply shortly.

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

Have you scanned the ECM and BCM for codes?

You see power on both sides off all injectors on any car while they are not operating.

You are seeing the 12v through the injector winding.

You are only guessing without current codes.

Gary

Expert:  Gary replied 2 months ago.

Hi again,

Do you need any further help?

I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.

Kind regards

Gary