indy-tech
indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics
29331485

I have a early 90's Suzuki Escudo (VITARA IMPORT). Having

Customer Question

Hi. I have a early 90's Suzuki Escudo (VITARA IMPORT). Having trouble with the throttle body injection system. Need a replacement ECU, RELAY AND TPS. I have the part nos available. Cant find any wreckers that may have parts. Any suggestions ?
JA: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?
Customer: 140000km. No car will not start
JA: Are you fixing your Vitara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: mechanics have advised I need the ECU and relay as they are not functioning
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  indy-tech replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Hi .

8 Valve or 16 valve engine .

MPI injection or throttle body injection .

Can you send a photo of the engine and the ECU from two sides sticker and plug side if not sure what engine you have..

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi. My engine is a eight valve with throttle body injection.

Hi .

This is not going to be easy if you can not find them in Australia salvage yards .

What i suggest is you joining a Suzuki forum like the one >>>HERE<<<.

Or check the ebay shop .

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..