Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I need a copy of the wiring diagram. The door motor wiring

Customer Question

I need a copy of the wiring diagram.
JA: If you don't mind, tell me why you need it. Sometimes that information helps.
Customer: The door motor wiring was altered by the previous owner, and the auto electrician wants to know what the original wiring was.
JA: What is the model/year of your Toyota?
Customer: HZB50R Year 1998
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes with the auto electrician
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
How long before I get the info I need?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is it possible to get an idea of when the diagram might be available? I have the Auto Electrician standing around waiting.
Thanks
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases a diagram for this can be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a repair facility or dealer in your area.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Hi Pete,
Thanks for the reply.
I am after a wiring diagram for the Toyota Coaster bus model HZB50R. The wiring diagram should include the power circuit for the door motor i.e.fuse, wire colour, and so on.
The system is a 24 volt.
I don't have a workshop manual for the bus, and I do not necessarily need one, BUT as far as I know, the workshop manual will include a wiring diagram for all lighting, starting, alarms, safety interlocks and so on.
The whole of the diagrams may be more than one page, but I need them all.
Regards
Bob
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Unfortunately I do not have access to these myself.Someone else here may have access to these so I will open your question up for others to see if anyone else can assist further.

I will open your question up for others here to see if someone else can assist further on this as there may be others here that may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.If you feel you want to continue to work with me on this feel free to reply at any time but keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair this without seeing your vehicle.

Thanks Pete