Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I have\damaged my car key and I need to buy another key, but

Customer Question

Hi, I have\damaged my car key and I need to buy another key, but don't know where to buy it from?
JA: Is the key stripped or worn?
Customer: i bent it today ,
JA: What is the model/year of your Dodge?
Customer: Nitro 2009
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: I live a long way from the city I mean the key still starts my car
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Mechanic01 replied 3 months ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

The best option is to go to a local locksmith, make sure to call before you go some can program keys and some cant, but its waaaaay cheaper than the dealer