Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

Can u change lifters without removing the heads?

Customer Question

Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  shawn patrick replied 9 days ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as the phone calls are concerned they do cost more and I am not the one asking for or pushing for a call the website is.

Unfortunately no on that engine, I sent you a diagram that shows how they bolt in, let me know if you were able to pen the document