Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Tooth space on sensor rotor temporarily not detected or

Customer Question

Tooth space on sensor rotor temporarily not detected or wiring error (0336)
JA: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?
Customer: The car after an hour or a stop and after five minutes back to work does not work Sweet checked computer My holiday Haida code
JA: What year is your Space?
Customer: P0336
JA: Are you fixing your Space yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Think about changing the crankshaft sensitive
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: At present I do not want anything other than this but I can be with you and is there a subscription
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This code and fault here is caused in most all cases by the crank sensor itself at fault.I have seen the crank sensor fail in the past before and cause this code/issue here and had to replace it.Make sure there is no wiring or connection damage to the sensor and if this is all o.k. then the sensor needs replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete