Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

My husband was driving back to work and when he stopped he

Customer Question

Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: My husband was driving back to work and when he stopped he put the car into gear and was unable to move. He was wondering if this could possibly be a cluth problem
JA: How many miles are on the car? Have you noticed any fluid leaks lately?
Customer: I am not sure how many miles as the car is not here. I was talking to him on the phone tonight and asked him about any leaks as advised it could be the master or slave cyclinder
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 2010 Nissan Navara D40 ST
JA: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes my husband is fixing it himself, he has fixed headers, bulldozers etc. He has pulled the clutch out and was just wondering if it may be something else, as he is hesitant to replace it if it is not necessary
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: Only he presumed he would of had some indication prior to the car not moving at all
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Advised that it seems like the car is neutralised
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I thought a mechanic was waiting for my payment so we could discuss this problem
Expert:  Ricardo Hohl replied 5 months ago.
Hi welcome to just answers, my name is***** this an automatic or manual transmission, how many miles on the odometer, did you feel any signs of problems before this happen.