Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

2002 peugeot 307 h lights nw windoes nw heater display nw

Customer Question

hi 2002 peugeot 307 h lights nw windoes nw heater display nw car doesnt start
JA: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?
Customer: low beam h lights
JA: Are you fixing your 307 yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yes new fuse box
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you havent checked for any damaged or corroded wiring leading to the fuse panel under hood and to the interior fuse panel this should be done.I have seen where wiring can become damaged and cause a fault like this here in the past and had to repair or replace it.If this is or was checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
i have repaced the fuse box
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

Did replacing the fuse box correct this fault here or do you still have this issue on your vehicle?