Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Back left window worm came out of where ever it goes ,, can

Customer Question

back left window worm came out of where ever it goes ,, can hit the switch worm goes out and in , just don't know where the anchor point is
JA: What is the model/year of your Jeep?
Customer: 2007 jeep cherokee crd
JA: Are you fixing your Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: just took door cover off and the long worm is there press the button worm extends and retracts just don't know where it actually goes
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no ok
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

From what you have described here this sounds like a fault with the window regulator itself.I have seen the window regulator fail in the past before causing a fault like this here needing replaced.If this is not the component you see as an issue let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete