Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I have a wk2 2012 jeep grand Cherokee Lerado which I am

Customer Question

hi, I have a wk2 2012 jeep grand Cherokee Lerado which I am having a problem with. When I am driving along I am getting a knocking in the front of the car. I have replaced the front struts a number of times to no avail. can you give any advise
JA: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?
Customer: the noise appears to be common from the front strut areas of the car hence the reason for replacing them
JA: Are you fixing your Grand Cherokee yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: no a mech is doing the work and to date he has replaced the sway bar knuckle on the passenger side
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Peter Bagley replied 5 months ago.

Hello and welcome to just answer, my name is ***** ***** mastere tech here to help. I cannot see or hear your vehicle so I rely on your patience and input to my questions so I can help you better. I read your notes and have a question before we start. When you replaced the front struts did you also replace the top mounts and bearins with them or just the struts themselves?