Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I have no dash instruments gauges or dash lights working and

Customer Question

I have no dash instruments gauges or dash lights working and all warning lights are staying on
JA: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?
Customer: Yes
JA: What is the make/model/year of your car?
Customer: 2003 landcruiser 105 series
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked fuses and sprayed electrics with crc as I did get water down behind the dash
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No im wondering if it is a relay and if so where would I find it
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If the vehicle is running and operating properly with this fault here this issue can be caused by a fault with the instrument panel assembly itself.I have seen this assembly fail/act up in the past before and cause this issue here needing either removed and repaired or removed and replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete