sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Was just wondering which wires are for the high beam on the

Customer Question

Hi was just wondering which wires are for the high beam on the NP300.
JA: Have you checked the bulbs and fuses?
Customer: what im doing is putting led Spots on the front and want to connect the switch wire to the high beam.
JA: What is the model/year of your Nissan?
Customer: 06/16 NP300 Navara.
JA: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: not fixing it would like to know the col0or of the wires for the high beam.
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you'
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 7 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

I see that your question has been up for an extended time without a response and while although my information on this vehicle is limited I would like to try to help.

In the absence of a wiring diagram it would be simple to determine what wire controls the high beams at the bulbs. All you'll need is an incandescent test light. One wire will be ground, there will be one wire for high beam and one for low beam. Simply turn the high beams on and use the test light to see which of the wires at the light has power.