Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

We are trying to fit an aftermarket head unit and having

Customer Question

Hi, we are trying to fit an aftermarket head unit and having difficulty finding a wiring diagram for 2002 t30
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual?
Customer: Yes, manual doesn't have wiring schematics
JA: What year is your Fit?
Customer: 2002
JA: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes we are, have so far determined that batt + is yellow/green, acc is grey/blue, illumination is red/blue and antenna/amp is yellow/red. Now needing to know speaker wiring and any remaining wires
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is all, thanks
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello
Expert:  Pete replied 8 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If you havent yet, I would check with a stereo install facility to see if anyone has an adapter harness that can be installed.Usually a harness is made that plugs into the factory harness then it is labeled to wire to your radio your installing.If this was already checked into or is not an option for you here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete