How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Technician
Category: Australia Car
Satisfied Customers: 28246
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
Type Your Australia Car Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Customer 182000 Errol Schultz for Vin number

Customer Question

Customer 182000 Errol Schultz for Vin number 1J8HD48M07Y541690 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0LD
Pete gave me a procedure to replace intake manifold actuator motor P/N 68065294AA and referred to item 14 as remove the "swirl valve actuator",
Is the Swirl Valve the same item as the actuator motor?
Couldyou advise what coolant is required when finished.
Submitted: 9 months ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This is the only actuator I see on this model here myself and should be the swirl valve actuator you are referring to.If it is not or you feel it is not let me know so we can continue and I can do some research on this here as well.

The type of coolant from factory for this model is:

Part Number:


Mopar Antifreeze/Coolant 5-year/100,000 mile formula
p/n 68048953AB (formerly(###) ###-####A)
MSRP $21.95/gallon.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Related Australia Car Questions