Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

How to tighten the belt that drives the air fans for the

Customer Question

How to tighten the belt that drives the air fans for the 2008 Navara D22 ute
JA: Which belt is acting up? And when was it last changed?
Customer: Never changed to my memory Belt that drives the cooling fans to send air hot or cool) to the cabin
JA: Are you fixing your Navara yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can I get access to the fan tighten by removing the underside over plate - the fan is the rear fan of all 4 fans
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: nope
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

Usually there is a tensioner that can be loosened to then adjust the belt tightness from there.If you cannot locate this let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete