Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

I just bought a Toyota Harrier 2006 model from a private in

Customer Question

Hi, I just bought a Toyota Harrier 2006 model from a private in Auckland, New Zealand. Now, I want to convert my Toyota Harrier dashboard from Japanese to English. How can I do that and where?
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hi, I still didn't get any reply back.. Is anybody there??
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In most cases a dealer can reprogram some of the vehicles computers to resolve this here but also they may need to replace the instrument cluster and possibly other control units/ecu's in your model as well.You would need to speak to a dealer to see what all needs replaced or programmed for this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete