tamaz
tamaz, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Subaru master tech
70031029

I have noticed a wobble possibly coming from the cvt or

Customer Question

i have noticed a wobble possibly coming from the cvt or torke converter..... not sure. as the car is in auto mode, when it goes from first gear then goes into second a slight wobble comes from the car
JA: Do you have the torque specs?
Customer: no
JA: What is the model/year of your Subaru?
Customer: 2015
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: subaru mechanics on the job, but it is such a subtle wobble that they cant notice it, its like hitting very small bumps..... but there is none, it goes away as soon as 3rd gear is taken up
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: well im just after some feed back really on what it could possibly be.... im no mechanic
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
they wobble is there 80% of the time, as i said it is mainly felt when going from 1st to 2nd gear, the initial take up of 2nd gear a slight wobble effect comes through, and im trying to have a bit more knowledge so when explaining to subaru i will have more knowledge of what it could possibly be???
Expert:  tamaz replied 11 months ago.

Hi ,has this been something you have just noticed?Has there been any work done to the car recently?