cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  was a mechanic in the army for four years and have been working at a dealer ship the past five years
74954164

I bought a secondhand Toyota hilux 2014 ex- mining car. The

Customer Question

Hi, I bought a secondhand Toyota hilux 2014 ex- mining car. The stereo in it comes up with a loading page but nothing else shows up, the radio doesn't work. The page just keeps re - loading itself. I tried putting a couple in the city player but it just took it in and wout push it out again.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

pull the fuse out of the back of the radio it will reset it it should boot back up

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I will see if that works. Thanks
Expert:  cloe0626 replied 1 year ago.

not a problem if you need anything else please let me know and be sure to rate my service when you get the chance if that dosent work its an internal problem with the radio and will need to be replaced