Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Where is the head light high/low switch on a ford ba, I want

Customer Question

where is the head light high/low switch on a ford ba , I want to put a bar light on it , cheers
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: they are all fine I just need to know where the switch is to install the bar light
JA: What is the model/year of your Ford?
Customer: ba 2003
JA: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: yep I'm installing the light myself I haven't asked anyone else yet , the instructions state I need to hook the light bar to the high/low switch so it goes out when it is switched to low beem
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no that's it thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 9 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

If your high and low beams are activated with the turn signal lever the switch is part of the turn signal/multi function switch itself located in the steering column.If this is not how your high and low beams are toggled let me know before rating my help here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete