then page 70, "
How to reprogram your remote entry transmitters
You must have all remote entry transmitters (maximum of four)
available before beginning this procedure.
Note: Ensure the brake pedal is not
depressed during this sequence.
To reprogram the remote entry
1. Close all doors and fasten the driver’s seat belt to ensure conflicting
chimes do not sound during the procedure.
2. Put the key in the ignition.
3. Turn the key from the 2 (OFF) position to the 3 (ON) position.
4. Cycle four times rapidly (within six seconds) between the 2 (OFF)
and the 3 (ON) position. Note: The fourth turn must end in the 2 (OFF)
5. Within 20 seconds press any button on the remote entry transmitter.
Note: If more than 20 seconds have passed you will need to start the
procedure over again.
6. Repeat Step 5 to program each additional remote entry transmitter.
7. Turn the ignition to the 3 (ON) position after you have finished
programming all remote entry transmitters to exit programming mode."