Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

I HAVE JUST HAD THE FUSE BOX & WIRING REPLACED IN APRIL 2013

Customer Question

I HAVE JUST HAD THE FUSE BOX & WIRING REPLACED IN APRIL 2013 SORENTO NOW THE FAN BLENDERS ARE FLUCTUATING IN THE CAB AND NOT ALLOWING TO CLOSE EITHER AIR FLOW FROMHEATER & AIR CON TO WORK.
JA: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.
Customer: YES
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I HAVE IT THE AUTO ELEC & HAVE HAD IT AT THE DEALER ,AND CANT FIX IT
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: IT HAD MINOR COLLISION DAMAGE HITING A KANGAROO AND BATTERY WENT BACK INTO FUSE BOX CRACKING THE HOUSING ONLY
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I prefer to work when others don't, I am here around lunch and after dinner till after midnight.

Can you go into more detail? is the concern you can not control the HVAC output temperature, air flow direction, blower speed, or fresh/recirculated air door?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
AIR FLOW DIRECTION IT WANTS TO SEND TO WINDSCREEN IF YOU CHHOSE FEET DIRECTION NO AIR CON CONTROL HOT AIR ALL THE TIME ,THE PROBLEM ONLY AROUSE AFTER REMOVING DASH TO COMPLETE WIRING LOOM FITMENT

Sorry I just noticed this is not an American vehicle. I will opt out and get you into the right category.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK