Matt, Engineer
Experience:  Automotive Engineer for 20 years, BEng hons degree,
12772297

I have a gu2 turbo diesel 3 litre and it's doesn't seem to

Customer Question

I have a gu2 turbo diesel 3 litre and it's doesn't seem to be what I expected. What problems come with it? It's a 2000 model
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hello

1st thing to do is put on the ramp and check the body bushings and rear and upper strut bushings.

look out for console electric problems. When starting make sure the RPM needle does not shake and remains pin point. if it does it has console issues.
Both keys and remotes work and work in all the locks.
check the rear door opens with the key and rear door hinges.

Door seals should be checked.

Check the A/C and rear A/C should remain the same temp at tick over and shouldn't cut out. If it does with the rear A/C is on the compressor is faulty

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

Hi

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you