Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., master tech.
Experience:  A.S.E. Master technician. Over 20 years working on import & domestic. Owner/operator of an auto shop
17920890

I have a 2007 D40 Navara 2.5D 4x4 6spd Dual Cab with tub. Am

Customer Question

I have a 2007 D40 Navara 2.5D 4x4 6spd Dual Cab with tub.
Am wondering what the fuel economy is quoted separately for both City and Highway in L/100km?
I can only find combined as 9.5 or 9.8L/100km.
Thanks
Ben
0418 542675
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.Here's a few things that might help. Including a link that breaks it down to in town and out as well as what actual owners have said.http://www.carsguide.com.au/car-reviews/nissan-navara-d40-used-review-2005-2008-13450
Here's a snip of the mpg for the manual diesel d40 2.5L. But it's in mpg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had seen that article last night along with several similar.
Google hadn't been that much help for the factory quoted figures either?
Thanks for that snip, I hadn't been able to find that info, except for a newer model.However I'm not sure if they are for a newer model as I worked out they equate to 10.7L/100km for urban, 7.2L/100km for highway and 8.5L/100km for combined.The last few times I've checked my usage, it has been around 11.2-11.9L/100km for mixed driving, without much other than myself and 2 child seats as weight.
Over Easter last year, I got just under 10L/100km for a longer highway drive with a vehicle loaded for a camping weekend.Thanks
Ben
Well the snip it came from a car and driver report from the uk. It said 2005-2010 model year 2.5l navara's. It had several options even among the 4x4 double cabs. I just snipped the lowest mileage one. They were all within 1.5 mpg of ea other tho.
But I'll opt out and see if anyone has more details.Thanks
Sonny
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
After searching again tonight, I have found some data I was looking for at:-
http://www.auto-data.net/en/?f=showCar&car_id=824Thanks again
Ben
Oh good. I'm glad. Sorry I just noticed the opt out didn't work earlier. But I'm glad you found it.