Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

2000 Chrysler voyager has lost indercaters and hazards

Customer Question

2000 Chrysler voyager has lost indercaters and hazards checked all fuses and are ok can you help please
JA: Have you found the car's fuse panel? Do you know what fuse number you need?
Customer: Yes found the fuse panel but does not say which is the turn fuse
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I had the hazards going and then they just stopped and now have no indercaters or hazards lights
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Checked all fuses and they are all fine
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Chrysler Mechanic should know about your Chrysler?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Chrysler Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Now have hazards working but still no indercaters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

In some cases this fault here can be caused by a faulty turn signal switch itself.I have seen the turn signal switch fail/act up in the past before needing replaced for issues like this here.I would have the signals tested going into and coming out of this switch to see if this is the cause here for sure.If you have a multi meter for testing electrical at all I can try and help walk you through this testing just let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete