Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2004 mazda mph and I would like to remove the centre row of seats to use it as a delivery van.

Customer Question
I have a 2004...

I have a 2004 mazda mph and I would like to remove the centre row of seats to use it as a delivery van. The back seats fold into the floor so they are not an issue. Do you have any ideas?

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mazda. The Mazda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Preferably

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else the Mazda Mechanic should be aware of about your Mazda?

No nothing else. Its only done 100k kilometres so it is in good condition

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
6/3/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, I have attached the directions I have for it

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.