Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I Have knowledge in almost all car lines and can help with general questions and more!!!!!
27644750

I need a radio code

Customer Question

I need a radio code for an Australian delivered w163 ML350. It has an MF2910 fitted, serial no AL2910 4 03 23643
Category: Australia Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nevermind, already signed up for an answer now. I need a radio code for an Australian delivered w163 ML350. It has an MF2910 fitted, serial no AL2910 4 03 23643Cheers Glenn
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello, the code that i show is 22426Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lou,That code does not work. Returns to the code screen after holding the button in after entering the code. This is an Australian car, I think it makes a difference, I don't think the US codes work.Cheers Glenn
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
you are correct Glen, i did not use the benz system for that reason i used another code generator, i will opt out and see if there is a UK expert for you, i thought i would give it a try, thanks glenn for the reply.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Anyone here able to help with this?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Glenn it looks like there is no one here at the moment from the uk to assist , you can try to contact your local dealer and see if they will give you the code over the phone. that can be an option.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Lou,Yeah looks that way. Thanks for trying mate. The dealers want me to go in but the are quite a drive from me so it's a pain, hence looking elsewhere.
Cheers ***** ***** help all the same.Glenn
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Glenn wish I could do more.