Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

Mitsubishi Starwagon: , I've got a Mitsubishi starwagon

Customer Question

Hey there, I've got a Mitsubishi starwagon satellite '97 2L 4 door auto and my interior lights don't work along with the cigarette lighter. I've checked all the fuses in the fuse box to the right of the accelerator pedal and they're fine. Oh and when I try to use the rear windscreen washer the fuse for all the wipers but that could be separate. Thanks for reading anyway
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. If anything after market is wired in like a remote start or alarm system this may be causing issues here with the operation of the lights and cig. lighter itself if the after market component is wired in incorrectly.If you do have any of these after market components installed I would have the wiring checked to make sure it is wired correctly and that nothing is interfering with the factory electronics causing this here.If this is or was checked and found o.k. or no after market components installed let me know. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete