Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic
Experience:  Qualified Automotive Mechanic, LPG & Airconditioning Diagnostic Technician.
29271542

After the wiring pinout

Customer Question

After the wiring pinout for the EMV on my 1997 Toyota Soarer V8 GLi. The screen display back lights are not illuminated. It is the colourful EMV unlike the earlier Soarer screens.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello. I wanted to let you know we do see your question and are hoping an expert can chime in with info to assist. Lou p.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know. Are other back lights working in your vehicle (instrument cluster,radio,etc.)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I have had no satisfaction with my request and have only authorised for the initial $5.00 charge to instigate the investigation. I did NOT authorise the $29.00 charge taken from my credit card on the 9/05/2016. I request a reversal for this amount as I have not received the service that I requested.

***** ********.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I will send this to customer service for you. Thanks Pete