sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Radiator sprung a leak and son drove it back by continually

Customer Question

radiator sprung a leak and son drove it back by continually topping water. Just installed new radiator and kicks over but won't start. Hoping it's a computer immobiliser instead of a buggered
head
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Nissan. The Nissan Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ? just did that
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: maybe but its the weekend and won't be able to get anybody
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Nissan Mechanic should know about your Nissan?
Customer: no it is just now due for a service and fairly well looked after
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Nissan Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!There are many things that can cause a no start condition. You may be missing fuel due to a failed pump or wiring issue, you may be missing spark due to lack of cam or crank signal, improper cam timing, an exhaust restriction or fuel quality can cause a no start condition. The problem cudl be the ECM itself; there are dozens of possibilities, especially depending on what the vehicle is.What year and model is the vehicle and what engine do you have?