Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

Landrover 2016 RRS , SDV^: I have a 2016 RRS HSE SDV6 built

Customer Question
I have a 2016 RRS...
I have a 2016 RRS HSE SDV6 built in Dec 2015 . I notice that at the front of the bonnet when open that there is a decal that mentions 215KW , does relate to my engone power ?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Car
4/26/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Gary, Australia Car Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic
Hi Jim,That is the manufacturer's label for that engine combo.If it states 215kw, then that is what that engine is rated at.215 flywheel kw, about 288 horsepower.Hope this helps.Gary
Hi Jim,I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.Please rate my service at your nearest convenience.Kind regardsGary
Gary
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic