Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

I also have problems with oil leak. Down onto filter which

Customer Question
I have just replaced and...
I also have problems with oil leak. Down onto filter which I have just replaced and then onto exhaust system resulting in lots of smoke. Is it possible it is in fact the oil sensor? is the wire connection just a push pull? and is there a need for new sensor or just a new seal ? email me please ***@******.***
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Honda Mechanic will know what to do. I think they do a wonderful job. All Experts must pass our rigorous 8-Step Expert Quality Process. This ensures that you get the most knowledgeable, trustworthy help anywhere on the Internet. You can learn more about it here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/expert-quality-process Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes I do hope to fix myself as I have full workshop!
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: renewed tappet cover seal and those around the spark plugs.Oil was getting into plug area!
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: haha it is old and 240000km but still worthy work horse and very comfortable to ride in
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Car
4/20/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: justinsbg,
 replied 1 year ago
justinsbg
Hi,My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Can you please provide the vehicle details (make, model, and year)? I do not see that information in the question details. I am leaving for work and will respond back by 8:00 a.m eastern.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
the vehicle is a Honda Odyssey 1997 *****2200cc 7 seater done 240000km still running very well
Curtis
Curtis
Curtis, Australia Car Mechanic