Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Have a vz Holden replace the ecu,bcm,key,Pcm,and trans ecu…

Customer Question
Have a vz Holden...

Have a vz Holden replace the ecu,bcm,key,Pcm,and trans ecu but car will no start all turns on think it could be trans ecu,if I replace it will it need to be programmed

Mechanic's Assistant: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?

Speedo does no work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?

No that's all

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
4/13/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Gary, Australia Car Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Gary
Gary, Australia Car Mechanic
Hi there,Can you tell me why you replaced all of these parts?What programming have you done to each module?Are they new or from other cars?Does your car have ESP/TRAC Control?Gary
Replaced all parts from another car the eng ecu was stuffed
Yes, generally the Engine ECU (PCM) is the reason for the no start condition.Now, what programming have you done?Have you linked the modules together?Do you have access to a TECH2?Gary
Done no programming,yes have linked modules together,I think I can get a tech2
Ok, do you understand that linking the modules (PCM and BCM) is a TECH2 programming function?It is a software linkup.I can see you'll be taking the car to Holden, since you now have VIN mismatches as well.So at the very least, you need a local friend like me who works for Holden to come to your house.Can maybe be sorted with TECH2, TIS2WEB for programming at your house.Do you have 2 key remotes for programming?Gary
Hi again,Do you need any further help?I hope my advice has been of assistance to you.Please rate my service at your nearest convenience.Kind regards Gary