Australia Car

Australian Car Repair Issues? Ask an Auto Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Australia Car

I had a slight accident on left front ... when panel beater

Customer Question
returned my car the car...
i had a slight accident on left front ... when panel beater returned my car the car says stop car too low now
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: honestly i paid 13000 for repair and im not sure what i would be looking at this time
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: please do cauise i want to fix it properly
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mercedes Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: yes how much would the cost be
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Australia Car
4/12/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Most likely one of the suspension components is damaged or was damaged in the accident and needs replaced.I have seen faults with air shocks or hydraulic shocks or struts cause this issue here needing replaced.If this model has an air suspension compressor I have seen this compressor at fault internally needing replaced.You will need to have the suspension system checked over to locate the faults and then once located repaired or replaced from there to correct this issue.This may be damage from the accident which would need repaired or may be an issue with damage from being repaired.If this is the case I would ask to see if the panel beater will help or cover the costs completely to repair this here. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Pete, Technician