Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Lexus - Australia LX 470: 2006 Lexus LX 470 ( Australian )

Customer Question

2006 Lexus LX 470 ( Australian ) Manufacturers Emissions values and data
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.Have a look at the links below and see if this is what you are needing. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/E%201%20Apr%206.pdfhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/E1%20Apr%206.pdf
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Ron, Many thanks for your help and sending through the information on the 2006 Lexus LX 470 Australian model, this is appreciated. I have checked and the information is good but unfortunately does not fully provide what I need. I am needing to get approval by NZ Transport Agency for emissions compliance for this vehicle and for that need the Manufacturers CO, HC, and NOx values for this vehicle and have had no luck getting it from Lexus. Can you access this ? I also need written record proof that this Lexus meets either Euro IV or ULEV11 or similar standard for emissions. I am prepared to pay you additional fees to get the correct manufacturer's information.
I also need a copy of the Manufacturers Technical Engine Specification Sheet that records the Lexus 2UZ-FE Engine emissions rating is Euro 1V. I have a copy of pages of a Toyota V8 Manual that records these details under the heading page - EG -76 -Engine - 2UZ FE - Engine - Engine Specification . I need this same information copied from a 2006 Lexus LX 470 Manual (Australian ) I can send you this and vehicle ID tag photo if you need it and copy of the pages on engine form the Toyota V8 manual ?
The vehicles Identification tag records :
Model - UZJ100R - GNAGKQ
Engine - 2UZ-FE
Frame No: JTJHT00W404013757
Plant Built - C42 Jan 06
Please reference this vehicle VIN/ frame number and provide Lexus Manufacturers technical information. I need this Manufacturers Technical information for compliance to prove my 2006 Lexus LX 470 is manufactured to this standard.
Many Thanks Neil
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately This is all I could dig up on your 2006. I do not have access to the Manufacturers Technical Engine Specification Sheet that records the Lexus 2UZ-FE Engine emissions rating is Euro 1V. I will open the post back up for you and perhaps someone else may be able to help you with this. If they can, they will post back.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron do you have access to a Lexus Factory 2006 Lexus LX 470 Workshop Repair Manual ? This should contain this information on the 2 UZ-FE engine. If you can think of any source for this information please let me know, Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron I am prepared to pay extra fees to get access to the Manufacturers technical specifications for my 2006 Lexus LX 470 Australian model vehicle. Can you please check for the manufacturers information on Australia ? Thanks Neil