How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask indy-tech Your Own Question
indy-tech, Australia Car Mechanic
Category: Australia Car
Satisfied Customers: 7088
Experience:  All import and domestic car repairs and diagnostics
Type Your Australia Car Question Here...
indy-tech is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Toyota Landcruiser: I have a 100 series petrol ( gas conversion

Customer Question

I have a 100 series petrol ( gas conversion ) landcruiser . Warning lights ( malfunction indicator lamp + vsc off + vsc trc ) have came on and vehicle started to run very rough ( missing )
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  indy-tech replied 1 year ago.
Good morning .Okay on this vehicle when all these warning lights come ON then first step is to check for malfunction codes .When a malfunction code is set and stored this will also trip on the other warning lights .I would say that you most probably have a A/F / O2 sensor issue .or Running lean / richthese are the two most common , but as said could be anything from many sensor malfunctions .First check for malfunction codes .If running bad on both petrol and LPG then your problem is going to be sensor or electrical related .If running good ON LPG and bad on Petrol then you have a fuel related issue . Have this checked out very soon as a misfiring engine at idle will cause catalytic converter damage. If needed please get back to me with the malfunction codes if you are going to repair this issue yourself .. Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.

Related Australia Car Questions