Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

Mb100d wont turn off. Mechanic took off vacuum hoses .i need

Customer Question

Mb100d wont turn off . Mechanic took off vacuum hoses .i need to know how which lines go where
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, I need the last 8 of the vin number to pull the vacuum diagrams.

Also, you say it doesnt turn off. Do you mean when you turn the key to off position that the engine is still running? If so, this is not related to misrouted or missing vacuum hoses. If this is not what you mean, please clarify for me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yp088745 last digits of vin
There was a leak on the cooling system when the mechanic fixed it he disconnected the hoses from what looks like a sensor in the block which run to the top and back of the injector pump when he connected them back the van starts and runs when you turn the key off and take it out the engine continues to run .the diaphragm on top of injector pump if i suck on it kills the fuel so stops the engine this is why i assumed vacuum. I now have a hose connected so i can turn it off. I would prefer to use the key
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.

HI,

Hmmm, I have looked by the vin and cannot find a vacuum diagram in any of my service manuals. I will need to opt out and see if another expert has them

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have not heard from anyone yet