Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Central locking will not unlock every thing else ok 2010

Customer Question

central locking will not unlock every thing else ok 2010 forester
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to determine why the locks are not working you are going to need a Subaru compatible scan tool to check the inputs and output from your Body Integrated Control Unit for the lock actuators as well as seeing if there are any fault codes setting. If you can do this and post back with the results we can work from there to determine the cause. Also check and see if the #7 fuse as well as the #3 fuse located in the interior fuse panel are good and not blown.