Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a toyota ace van 2009 model. How can i disable the…

Customer Question
Hi. I have a toyota hiace...
Hi.
I have a toyota hiace van 2009 model.
How can i disable the lock/unlock beeps?
Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
3/17/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

In some cases you may have driver information controls on the steering wheel or dash area to disable the lock and unlock alarm beeps.If your model does not have this option to adjust certain settings with these controls or does not have these controls at all then this would have to be checked and performed by either a dealer or repair center that can plug in their scan tool and do this for you.In some cases this is not an option to change these here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete