Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

2014 L/C Sahara fuel filter maintenance required how do you

Customer Question

2014 L/C Sahara fuel filter maintenance required how do you turn off the screen display
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models with a driver information center or settings controls on the dash or steering wheel you would usually scroll through a menu to access the service or fuel filter monitor/life and hold in the reset button on the dash to reset this here.Usually the owners manual will tell you how to do this as well.If none of this works and the manual does not tell you let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete