Pete, Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing various model vehicles with some certifications and training.
14928985

How can I bypass my mobilized on Chrysler neon 1996 its an

Customer Question

How can I bypass my mobilized on Chrysler neon 1996 its an after market one
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have an aftermarket security system installed to bypass it in some cases there may be a toggle switch under the dash or around the dash area that was installed that you might be able to switch to turn off the security system.In other cases the immobilizer system will need removed and the vehicle re wires back to factory to correct this here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete