Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

Matt this did, not fix my problem Unfortunately i am going

Customer Question

Hi Matt this did, not fix my problem
Unfortunately i am going to try to purchase a manual then go from there
Cheers
Lesley
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Lesley,

Can you explain what you are trying to fix, (year , make and model ) and post back with complete information and Ill will see if I can provide you with some help on this. Let me know and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron
I have a 98 saab convertable with lots of lock problems. But main concern is roof is now stuck down i know it will be an expensive fix i would be happy to be able to shut it manualy but this is not as easy as appears any ideas
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

You would need to start with scanning the system to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting in the Convertible top module (TSAS) in order to determine what has failed.