Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

What happens to the re4r03a if the tcu is not connected

Customer Question
what happens to the re4r03a if the tcu is not connected
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
what is the best place to buy a stand alone harness for the tcu or where can i best see schematic for the tcu wiring diagrams
3/7/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

If you are referring to the Transmission Control Unit, the transmission will not shift out of 1st gear without it. As to wiring diagrams, I will need the vin number to see if If have that one for your vehicle. For standalone harnesses for the TCU, it will have to be custom made.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager