Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Inner cv removal 1998 rodeo, I need to change inner and

Customer Question
Inner cv removal 1998...

Inner cv removal 1998 rodeo

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I need to change inner and outer driver side cv rodeo 1997 4WD

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
3/2/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The front axles cannot be removed without removing the whole mounting plate from the front differential. If the inner joint is not damaged it is easiest to leave the inner joint cup in the front differential and to slip the inner joint apart to remove the rest of the axle and work on the outer joint.