Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I am reading a question from 7 years ago entitled "1985

Customer Question

Hi
I am reading a question from 7 years ago entitled "1985 Subaru Brat: with quad headlights.Low beams work..relays..bulbs
Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/car/1i7k0-1985-subaru-brat-quad-headlights-low-beams-work.html#ixzz41JoxMPjV"
I have exactly the same problem. What was the resolution?
Thanks
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Start first with check the fuses 6, 5 and eight which should be located in the interior fuse panel. See the wiring diagram enclosed in the link below for reference . Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Headlamp%20Feb%2027.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi RonThanks so much for getting back to me. I was starting to wonder! Thanks also for the diagram. I should say that this is not the right one for the car. Mine is a 1991 Quad headlight Brat (Brumby here in Australia). It should be the same as the one I mentioned in my question.So anyway thanks for the tip about the fuses but I am way past that. Like the question I referenced, I have tried just about everything and all tests ok. What's the next step do you think?Cheers ***** *****
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately Im not coming up with the correct one after rechecking this for you. If you would like me to reopen the post in cases others may have it let me know and I can do that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please reopen Ron. Cheers