Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

Elecric controls seat and door mirrors all failled.There was…

Customer Question
Elecric controls for drivers seat...
Elecric controls for drivers seat and door mirrors all failled.There was originally a problem in the passenger mirror.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
2/27/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Inspect for any broken or damaged wiring needing repaired or replaced to correct this fault here.If any issues are found with any of the wiring the wiring will need to be repaired to correct this fault.I would check wiring at and under the seats as well as the doors and where the wiring passes from the body to the doors for any issues.if this is all found to be o.k. let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete