Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

I've got a 93 Mitsubishi Pajero, still going well but has an…

Customer Question
I've got a 93 Mitsubishi...
I've got a 93 Mitsubishi Pajero, still going well but has an oil leak from either the crankcase seal or the timing belt seal. What is involved in replacing either or both seals? Are specialized tools required? Any advice would be appreciated.
Peter
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
2/26/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Ron, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I noticed that no one has respond to your post and it usually due to the fact that the information you are requesting is not available or the correct person that may have access to it is not on line. Because your model is not sold in the US this information is hard to come by here. Rather then leave you waiting longer I would suggest you contact you Local Dealer and they should be able to provide you with the information you are needing. I am sorry I can not provide you with this information here. If you would like the leave the post up longer to see if someone else may have what you need I can open it back up for you. Post back if so.

Thanks for your response Ron, I've been in touch with the local dealer among other lines of enquiry and the price quoted seemed exorbitant hence I want to find out if I can do the job myself. I'll continue to enquire in Australia to try and get a handle on what's involved in the task. No need to put the post back up.

Okay thank you and I am sorry we could not help with this here for you.