Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

My 360 fi shift goes into neutral sometimes on gear change…

Customer Question
My 360 fi shift goes...
My 360 fi shift goes into neutral sometimes on gear change
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
My 2004 Ferrari 360 f1 shift goes into neutral on gear change sometimes
Answered in 3 days by:
2/25/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Pete, Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

The first thing that needs done here is to have the fault codes checked/read out to see what codes are set.This needs done with a scan tool/computer that will plug in and communicate with all computers on your model here.Once this is done any codes set need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here.I suspect a fault with a shift solenoid or sensor in the transmission causing this fault or a shift motor control fault.This will have to be tested and diagnosed further unfortunately to locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete