Australia Car

Australian car repair Issues? Ask an auto mechanic for answers ASAP

My name is ***** ***** and im looking to see why I'm having…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is...

Hi, my name is ***** ***** and im looking to see why I'm having trouble changing gears. The clutch goes straight to the floor with no resistance and doesn't come back out of its own accord when I press the pedal. And it doesn't feel like it disengages when I do this

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I had trouble changing gears for a week or so before this happened (felt like something snapped when I went to change gears pulling into my driveway and the clutch went straight to the floor), but before that I had to force the gears into place when I was changing. Car is 195000kms. Not sure what else to add

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Australia Car
2/19/2016
AU Auto Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

First, I need the year and model of your VW