Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech
7276279

I live in AUSTRALIA I have a September...I live in AUSTRALIA

Customer Question

I live in AUSTRALIA I have a September...I live in AUSTRALIA I have a September 1998 build Subaru Liberty (Gen 3) and did an engine transplant with a 2001 Impreza EJ20. I've changed the ECU, ignition and key security module and all works well except the KEYLESS CONTROL UNIT has a different plug between the cars. I need a wiring diagram forboth KEYLESS CONTROL UNITs so I can put the Impreza KEYLESS CONTROL UNIT in my Liberty. The Liberty has an ALPHA Corp 88035-AE000 unit. The plug has 2 rows of pins. The top row has 2 pins to the left of the plug clip and 3 pins to the right of the plug clip. The bottom row has 7 pins. Wire colours are from top left, White/Green, White, BLANK, White/Red, Light Green/Yellow, bottom row left to right, BLANK, Black/Blue, White/Red, BLANK, Blue/Red, Black, Red/Green. The Impreza unit is an ANPHA Corp Model CV98n, 88035FE030. The plug has 2 rows of pins. The top row has 5 NARROW pins either side of the plug clip and 8 pins down the bottom. Wire colours from top left, White/Red, Black/Blue, Yellow, Blue/Red, Blue, White, BLANK, BLANK, BLANK, bottom left Yellow/Red, Blue, Light Green/Blue, Blue(maybe black), White, White/Black, Red/Light Green, Light Green/Black. Below is reference and pics from a previous query. My Liberty UNIT is the same as this one and wiring the same. http://www.justanswer.com/subaru/2ij0z-hi-i-2000-subaru-legacy-wagon-faulty-keyless.html
Category: Australia Car
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

I have enclosed the wiring diagram for the 2001 Impreza in the link below. I am not able to produce one for a Liberty due them not being offered state side. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open the link. If you know of something compatible with the Liberty let me know and I will try and located the diagram you need.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Key%20less%20Feb%2017.pdf

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ron,
I have this wiring diagram and if you look at the information I provided, this is not the correct diagram as the wire colours do not match.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Okay then unfortunately this is all I have. Ill open the post back up for you and hopefully someone else may have what you need.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you. Looks like this one wil be a pain in the ass!